Whitehorn Merchant Capital Inc. recently assisted Redline Well Control Inc. (“Redline”) to raise growth capital and buy out a minority shareholder. These two transactions allowed the remaining shareholders of Redline to pursue a more aggressive growth strategy, which includes the development of a rental division and expansion into new geographic locations.
As part of these transactions, Whitehorn provided:
- Developed a marketing strategy and supporting documentation to approach interested parties;
- Approached private equity funds, high net worth individuals, senior lenders and subordinated debt providers with an interest in providing growth capital to Redline;
- Assisted in the negotiation of the buyout price for the minority shareholder;
- Assessed offers submitted and made recommendations to Redline that solved their short and long-term goals;
- Provided detailed financial analysis and developed detailed projections for Redline to use with investors and lenders; and
- Worked closely with legal counsel to ensure legal agreements reflected the business terms, and assisted with the review, negotiation and assessment of the binding legal documentation.
Contact Whitehorn today for help with the transaction of your business sale.