Whitehorn Merchant Capital Inc. assisted the shareholders of MIDAS Metering Services Ltd. (“MIDAS”) to negotiate and complete a sale of the business to Rodan Energy Solutions Inc. (“Rodan”).
MIDAS is a Calgary, Alberta based provider of metering system design, installation and management services for leading electricity and water consumers, distributors and producers in western Canada.
Based in Mississauga, Ontario, Rodan is a leading provider of smart grid integration services, including metering, engineering, demand response and other demand-side management solutions to clients in all major industry sectors.
Whitehorn provided the following services:
- Prepared a detailed information memorandum to inform potential buyers about MIDAS’ business, its financial performance, strengths and opportunities;
- Identified and solicited interest from financial and strategic buyers from across North America;
- Presented multiple offers for the shareholders to consider; Negotiated the agreement between Rodan and the share holders that set the framework for the definitive share purchase agreement;
- Managed the due diligence process using an electronic file management system; and
- Assisted the shareholders’ legal counsel negotiate the definitive share purchase agreement.
Contact Whitehorn today for help with the transaction of your business sale.