Whitehorn Merchant Capital Inc. assisted the shareholders of IPAC Services Corporation (“IPAC” or the “Company”) to negotiate and complete a partnership with Seacliff Group (“Seacliff ”) that will help IPAC expand its operations.
IPAC Services Corporation is a leading provider of construction, maintenance and logistical services in Alberta and British Columbia with operations in Grande Prairie, Ft.McMurray, Airdrie and Ft. St. John.
Seacliff Group is a Vancouver, BC based investment group with a successful history of infrastructure, construction and real estate investments throughout Western Canada.
Whitehorn provided the following services:
- Prepared a detailed information memorandum to inform interested parties about IPAC’s business, its strengths and its opportunities;
- Identified and solicited interest from a variety of potential financial and strategic partners that met IPAC’s stakeholders’ requirements;
- Negotiated the agreement between Seacliff and the shareholders of IPAC that set the terms for the transaction; Organized and led the due diligence process on behalf of IPAC;
- Minimized management’s time commitment and distraction through the due diligence, legal and closing processes;
- Prepared various complex and dynamic financial models to present IPAC’s financial performance, assess various transaction alternatives and provide a business valuation of IPAC; and
- Assisted legal counsel negotiate the definitive agreement.
Contact Whitehorn today for help with the transaction of your partnership.