Whitehorn Merchant Capital Inc. assisted management of Dynacorp Fabricators Inc. (“Dynacorp” or the “Company”) negotiate, finance and close the acquisition of a majority equity stake in the Company. The transaction served as a succession of ownership from retiring shareholders to Dynacorp’s current leadership. Dynacorp is a Calgary and Grande Prairie based firm specializing in design and fabrication of pressure vessels, sand filters and piping systems for well testing and production processing.
Whitehorn provided the following services:
- Sourced a variety of financing solutions. Whitehorn assisted management select financial partners that provided the best financial offer coupled with the ability to lend more capital as needed;
- Minimized management’s time commitment and distraction through both the acquisition and financing processes by managing the finance, legal, appraisal and closing processes;
- Prepared complex and dynamic financial models, wrote succinct business overview documents, and provided direct feedback to lenders on their internal loan approval applications;
- Managed each lender’s financial due diligence process and assisted with the loan agreement negotiations;
- Assisted legal counsel negotiate the share purchase agreement; and
- Assisted to prepare post-closing reporting templates for the lenders.
Contact Whitehorn today for help with your management buyout transaction.